K2 Control Board U1 component number correct?

K2 Control Board U1 component number correct?

Tim Logan
Hi folks -
My K2 inventory lists Control Board component U1 as SA602AN. The actual
part supplied is SA612AN. I assume this is a correct part but would like
to verify before soldering to the board.  I'd check with Elecraft
support but it's the weekend - anybody know by chance? Thank you in advance.
73/Tim NZ7C

Re: K2 Control Board U1 component number correct?

KK7P
Hello Tim!

SA602 and SA612 are interchangeable in the K2.

73,

Lyle KK7P

R U1 component number correct - got answer

Tim Logan
Thank you Lyle!
73/Tim