K2 Experimenting with HRD 4.1 using KUSB - New to this...

K2 Experimenting with HRD 4.1 using KUSB - New to this...

Tom6
K2 06660 using KUSB (Univ Serial Bus Adapter fm Elecraft) and trying out
Ham Radio Deluxe 4.1.
Works on two computers same: 1 Windows XP Pro and Sony Laptop running
Vista Commercial.
I must be doing something wrong as display slow to update (I set 100 MS)
but jumps around a lot, even changing bands. Maybe I have noise in cable?
Appreciate lead to forum/discussion of getting these to work together.
73 DE AF6TB, Tom

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4425 (20090914) __________

http://www.eset.com