K2 External T-R Relay Driver Kit by N0SS

K2 External T-R Relay Driver Kit by N0SS

Bill W4ZV
By any chance does anyone have one of these they've never used?  I ordered one from N0SS last May but it was never shipped due to Tom's untimely death.  Before reconstructing one from his webpage info, I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one they don't need.  Please reply direct with price, etc.

73,  Bill  W4ZV

Re: K2 External T-R Relay Driver Kit by N0SS

KI4D
Bill - I have one of these uninstalled kits which I was about to include as an extra in a K2 I am selling.  Do you still need one?

Don - KI4D
ki4d@arrl.net