K2 FS

ng3v
I have decided to go in a new direction for a while, and am posting my
K2-100 (Serial 4991) For Sale:

K2

KAT2

KPA100

KAT100-1

KSB2

KDSP2

KIO2

KNB2

FDIMP

DL1

Heil MD2 Desk microphone and CB1 chrome stand, retro-style 'ELECRAFT' base.

Rework Eliminator for Microphone assembled but not installed.

Assembled by very experienced kit builder and home brewer.

100 Watt Finals have less than 1 hour, and K2 itself has been used very
little.  QRP lid is supplied with KIO2 for quick exchange QRO to QRP.

Non-Smoking environment and never outside.  This equipment is spotless and
performs beautifully.  All documentation.

Kits now total just under $2000.

Asking $1350

I will pay for shipping to continental USA address.

Price will drop $50 per week until sold or I change my mind.  Replies and
offers off-net please

Thank you and 73.

Tom, [hidden email]

Re: K2 FS