K2 Frequency Counter Probe Storage INSIDE the K2

K2 Frequency Counter Probe Storage INSIDE the K2

Tom Hammond-3
New Year's Greetings from mid-Missouri... where it's 65 degrees F with no
snow in sight! Not your 'typical Missouri New Year's Eve', that's for sure.

As a New Year gift (hopefully) to some of you, I just uploaded to my web
site at  www.n0ss.net  a PDF containing information describing how I
succeeded in storing the K2 FCTR probe INSIDE the K2 without having to
leave it plugged into any of the TPx test points, as Wayne and Eric have
warned us against doing.

The installation procedure takes a lot less time than it took for me to
write the 2-page documentation.

The file is about 812kB in size, so PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT to your hard drive
instead of trying to read it on-line.

Once at my web site, drop down to the "K2 RELATED FILES" section, about 3/4
of the way down the page. The file you're looking for is titled "K2
Frequency Counter Probe Storage INSIDE the K2".

I hope some finds this useful... WAY too many of us get caught at least
once, usually much more often, out somewhere without our FCTR probe.

73 and Happy New Year...!

Tom Hammond   N0SS

P.S.

Thanks to Bryan, W0ESE, for letting me pick on him in the article.