[K2] [K3] 700 Hz Filter + K2 Mic Adaptor Decal + Companion Guide III

[K2] [K3] 700 Hz Filter + K2 Mic Adaptor Decal + Companion Guide III

Gary W. Hvizdak
There's a lot new at unpcbs.com.  Here are some highlights ...

We published the 700 Hz K3 filter plot. The -6 dB width is 770 Hz and
(by eye) the shape factor looks to be about 1.9.
   http://www.unpcbs.com/filter/#plot

The 700 Hz filters are due to arrive this week!  It's not too late
to claim the ones we are temporarily retaining for "shrinkage".
   http://www.unpcbs.com/list/

There's a completely revised K2 Internal Mic Adaptor quick-reference
decal, with almost everything you need from the user's guide.
   http://www.unpcbs.com/adaptor/#news

Companion Guide III is out!  Use it with Elecraft's 2010 (rev H) and
2012 (rev I) manuals to build a rework-free "Option Ready" K2.
   http://www.unpcbs.com/method/#pdfs

See also:
   http://www.unpcbs.com/easier/
   http://www.unpcbs.com/filter/#why_700