[K2][K3] The Latest News About Aftermarket Accessories from unpcbs.com

[K2][K3] The Latest News About Aftermarket Accessories from unpcbs.com

Gary W. Hvizdak
[K3]

The 700 Hz 8-pole K3 Filters are due to ship next week.  Fewer than a
handful from this batch remain unclaimed!  Also, we will soon be
making a label available for the filters from the first batch.  See
http://www.unpcbs.com/filter/filter_images/lot_5210_label_thumb.png

[K2] ...

Over the past three months we extensively revised our website to make
it more "beginner" friendly.  If someone you know is curious about
building a K2, our website is an excellent place for them to begin the
journey.

K2 Option Bypass Headers kit
After having been unavailable since May 2010, our recent sale has
enabled us to produce what we hope will be enough additional kits to
last "forever".  (Not that they actually will.)

"Option-Ready / Duplicate K2 PCB" parts kits
Several of these kits were unavailable while the K2 Headers kit was
out of production.  However, they will all be available once again
within a few weeks.  Assuming the seller (of a KAF2/KDSP2) includes
the original threaded hex standoff, these kits will have everything
you need to install any second-hand option in your stock K2.
Although their primary purpose is to build an "Option Ready" K2.

App Notes
Three new app notes were published in the past six weeks, including:
o   "IMA: Spare Jumper Storage Locations" -- released May 11th
o   "K2: Toroid Winding Guide" -- released April 20th

Companion Guides
Versions III and IV describing our rework-free "Option Ready" K2
assembly method, are due to be released in June.  These versions
correspond to the rev H and I K2 manuals.

73,
Gary  KI4GGX
webmaster http://www.unpcbs.com/