K2: KAT100 and KPA100 in EC2 For Sale

KM4VX
I have a KAT100 and KPA100 for sale. Both enclosed in the EC2 enclosure and in perfect condition. Work without issues with my K2, but I only use the K2 at low power,  and do not need the amplifier/tuner. I purchased both from a ham/builder in December 2011 for $750.00. Will sell shipped/insured with both manuals for $700 to lower 48.  Price firm. Please reply off-line. Thanks  Ron   KM4VX@arrl.net

Re: K2: KAT100 and KPA100 in EC2 For Sale

KM4VX
Thank you for your interest. The Unit is no longer available. 73. Ron KM4VX