K2/KPA "Low Batt" warning and beep

Chris Kimball
I'm checking my K2/KPA rig as the battery runs down.  I'm getting a sporadic "low Batt" indication on the screen and a beep every once and a while during transmit. The supply voltage under load is still about 11.5 V.

Is this coming from the K2 or the KPA?

Is the level at which this warning occurs settable?

Is this a warning to be concerned about?  The K2 is said to operate to 10V or so.  Is the KPA likely to go to sleep before then?

Thanks,

Chris
NQ8Z

Re: K2/KPA "Low Batt" warning and beep

Chris Kimball

I fellow responded helpfully by e-mail saying the KPA is good to 11.5 V.

Alas, I've lost the e-mail!  Thanks to the responder!

Chris
NQ8Z