K2 MD commandset for Pactor

oe9fwv
I have a question regarding the mode command in the K2 versus K3.
I want to use the K2 for Pactor operation as I do it whith the K3.
I use the RTTY mode for Pactor in the K2 (compression off) and I have to use USB,
but with the command MD6 LSB is chosen. To chose RTTY REV (which is USB) I would
need MD9.
When I send MD6 to the K3, DATA A, USB is selected.

For the programmers this means, two different commands for the K2 and for the K3 would be
necessary. Do I miss something or is it really as I discribe it? It is not logic, that the MD6
command sets the K2 to LSB and the K3 to USB... what is the reason for this?

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
I suffer occasional delusions of adequacy.

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 5522 22505