[K2] Option Bypass Headers Kit 41% Preproduction Discount Final Notice

[K2] Option Bypass Headers Kit 41% Preproduction Discount Final Notice

Gary W. Hvizdak
The preproduction discount on our Rework Eliminator(TM) Option Bypass
Headers kit ends at 2359 EDT Monday May 7th.  The current sale price
is $12.25, whereas after May 7th the retail price will be $20.75.

Both of these prices are lower than we previously advertised, thanks
to the significantly better than expected response.  Our thanks to
those of you who helped to spread the word.

73,
Ken  WB2ART
Gary  KI4GGX
http://www.unpcbs.com
https://www.facebook.com/rework.eliminator.headers.kit

Rework Eliminator is a trademark of Ken Kaplan and Gary Hvizdak.