K2 Question

Aaron-88

Hello everyone!

After buying and frying (within hours of having the base unit assembled)
my first Elecraft KX1. If any of you are interested in this story please
let me know.  I will share my little accident.   I have decided to look
into buying a K2 kit.  I do have one question before I make the leap of
selling off my Kenwood TS-2000 to fund this little adventure.

Is the K2 modifiable or already opened up to transmit and receive MARS
frequencies?  As a member of the Navy Marine Corp MARS this is a must
for me.  I did a search of old posts and found the question asked but
not answered.

Thanks for the replies

Aaron
KC7RSO