K2 S/N 4226 Hi Cur message

Kenyon Cox-2
Greetings All,

I'm down to Alignment and Test, Part III.  Finished the 40-meter
Transmitter Alignment and the Receiver Pre-Alignment with no problems.

The Transmitter Alignment (p.77, right column) failed on 20-meters with
a Hi Cur message.

Bumped the Cur Lim to 2.75A, and still got the "Hi Cur" message (power
output still set for about 2.0 watts).

Went ahead and broke down the radio to look closely at the RF board.
Haven't found anything, yet.

Wanted to see if anyone had helpful hints as I look over the board(s),
and scratch my head.

Kenyon Cox
WD8INS
Belpre, OH

P.S. Yeah, I have a Flying Pig number, but I haven't let the smoke out
of my K2, yet.

--
Debian 3.0 XFS
 18:50:01 up 11 days,  3:14,  1 user,  load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00