K2 S meter

James T. "Jim" Rogers, W4ATK
        I have an XG-1 and have calibrated my K2 accordingly. Sometimes, I run
without the PREamp and this morning decided to
see what effect that has on S meter readings so I could give more
"reasonable" reports. I know a bunch of you have already
done this but for what its worth:
                                                        difference/correction (s units)
        50uv signal PREamp on:   S9 0
        50uv signal PREamp off: S5 4
        50uv signal ATTen on:         S2 7

        As a good contributor to the reflectors has often said, "OK back in my
cave!"

73s, Jim, W4ATK
K2 #4028