K2 Ser# 4264 is ALIVE! and KPA100, etc FS

K2 Ser# 4264 is ALIVE! and KPA100, etc FS

Gary McClellan
Wow!.. what fun!  I have decided to leave this gem totally
QRP/CW.  So, I am selling the following (all rcvd on May 6 2004)
(the latest stuff):

KPA100    Opened only to inspect for damage and extract P3/P6 to
pre-install on the K2 RF board.  These will have to be ordered from
Elecraft for installation on your K2.  Part# E620012.  I will more than
compensate for this by including FREE the pre-wound AA3WF toroids!
Believe me, Mychael's toroids made the K2 assembly a real pleasure..
I will ship upon check clearing my bank for 330.00 firm. Upon your
personal check clearing my bank I'll ship via USPS priority mail free.

KSB2 Rev D 75.00 firm  (includes pre-wound AA3WF toroids)

K160RX Rev C 32.00 firm (includes pre-wound AA3WF toroids)

Thanks to Elecraft for a great product and damned fine service!

73, Gary
k7zd at k7zd dot com
--
Gary McClellan, K7ZD