K2 and Kat100

Rolf Moberg, OH6KXL
Hello!

Antenna tuner manual asks user to remove one capasitor from control
board when using Kat 100.

I don't have K2 yet. Is it possible to use K2 after removing that
capasitor without Kat 100?

I noted Elecraft is using SO-239 connectors is 100W option. All my
cables are supplied with N-male-connectors. Could it be safe to replace
those SO-239 connectors with N-female chassis mount ones?

Rolf
oh6kxl

Re: K2 and Kat100

Jack Brindle

On Feb 13, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Rolf Moberg, OH6KXL wrote:

> Antenna tuner manual asks user to remove one capasitor from control
> board when using Kat 100.
>
> I don't have K2 yet. Is it possible to use K2 after removing that
> capasitor without Kat 100?

Yes, absolutely. I do it all the time!

- Jack Brindle, W6FB