K2 - far right S meter led lights erratically

K2 - far right S meter led lights erratically

w6ldm
Hi,

I am the new owner of a K2/100 #2633. I see that the far right S-meter led lights up erratically.
I searched the reflector but couldn't find anything comparable to my problem.
I do not have the CW tuning mod installed.

Any advice?

Thank you

Re: K2 - far right S meter led lights erratically

K7MDL
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: K2 - far right S meter led lights erratically

K7MDL
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: K2 - far right S meter led lights erratically

Tom McCulloch
I have the CW Zero Beat mod attached to that far right LED.  I'm almost
certain I got the board from Tom, N0SS (although he may used the K6XX
circuit).  It's a great add to my K2, particularly for these tone-deaf ears!

It would be safe to say that not too many zero beated signals go by
without me remembering N0SS' contributions to this list.

Tom
WB2QDG
K2 1103