K2 for sale

Mike McCoy
With reluctance I've decided to part with my K2. I've decided I need to
install a marine band SSB on my sail boat instead of the K2.
Unfortunately I just can't afford to have/keep both.

It consists of the K2 (Sn# 2602), KAT2 Auto tuner, KSB2 SSB Option, KAF2
Audio filter, KIO2 RS-232 Interface and KBT2 Internal Battery kit.  I
also installed a Yaesu FT-100 knob.

It's had pretty much all the recommended 'A to B' mods applied except
the 'scratchy audio pot mod' (never had any problem with it so I left
well enough alone).

It remains cosmetically pristine and works as designed/intended. I've
had 20+ years of tech experience so it was built right using
professional level skills. It's got good audio and RF output levels. You
won't be disappointed.  If by some strange chance you are, you can send
it back for a full refund (minus shipping).

The Elecraft Kit price is $1082 for the above K2 & options. I'll take
$800 (plus shipping).

Tnx & 73,
Mike
K5PU