K2 no audio output when doing Audio Amplifier and Tone Generator Test

K2 no audio output when doing Audio Amplifier and Tone Generator Test

VA2EK
Hey guys,

I'v started my part I test on my K2 S/N 007168, all is good except for the Audio Amplifier and Tone Generator Test section.

I hear nothing from the headphone jack (maybe a little hiss), I've tried a couple of sets of headphones which works on other audio equipment, the headphones are in good working condition.

I don't have a clue where to start looking except that I've looked closely at the board for bad soldering, if U9 was the right chip and installed properly and all that is good.

Thanks,

73's,

Mario - VA2EK.
va2ek@me.com