K2 plus KPA/KAT for sale.

Chris Kimball
My K2 station, a K2 (s/n 4913) plus  a KPA/KAT pair in a separate chassis are up for sale.  Both in fine current working condition.  Price: $1800.

Photos are available at http://www.cvkimball.com/QRP/K2/K2.html.

Re: K2 plus KPA/KAT for sale. PRICE REDUCED!

Chris Kimball
Now offered at $1400!

Description and photos: http://www.cvkimball.com/QRP/K2/K2.html.

Re: K2 plus KPA/KAT for sale. SALE CLOSED!

Chris Kimball
Due to underwhelming buyer interest, the sale on by K2 KPA/KAT is now closed.

Thanks to those that looked!

Chris

Re: K2 plus KPA/KAT for sale. SALE CLOSED!

Kenneth Christiansen-2
Hi Chris

I had a similar problem last year. I put my K2 KPA/KAT and other K2 options up for sale at $1400 and when after 3 months they wanted me to drop it below $1000 I took it off the market and donated it to a local high school radio club. I have been pleased to hear them talking about enjoying all the contacts they are making both on SSB and CW. The station was in top notch shape and is giving the club great service but it is not a K3 or KX3 and that is what a new ham should have.

Good luck on finding a home for your rig.

73

Ken W0CZ  w0cz at i29 dot net

Sent from my iPad