K2 receiver

John Chance-Read
I am trying to find a fault in the receiver (I've lost 3 dB of signal) i.e. 50uV in only give a reading of 6 on the meter.
So far no luck but I've now stripped off the SSB / 100W / 160 m / Dig Filter accessories to make it easier to find.
I've linked W1, W2, and W3 but can some one advise me on other Plug/Sockets that need linking ?  Its a long time ago since I built it and the old brainbox isn't very good on the recall.
John  G4BOU

Re: K2 receiver

Don Wilhelm-4
John,

Are you certain you have actually lost 3 dB of sensitivity.  Looking at
the S-meter response at the S-9 level does *not* necessarily indicate a
loss in sensitivity.
Make an MDS measurement to see if that indicates a sensitivity loss
(that will be a valid measurement).  If the MDS is ok, then you may just
have an S-meter alignment error.

You will have to put the KSB2 board and the KAF2 or KDSP2 back in to get
audio through the K2 (or install the jumpers)