K2 - rough audio problem, and resolution

K2 - rough audio problem, and resolution

DaveL  G3TJP
This problem is described just in case anyone else suffers from an attack of configuration forgetfulness.

A T9x carrier on my K2 sounded decidedly T4; very rough indeed.  Transmit sounded fine, but received audio sounded "watery" and with a low audio frequency buzz superimposed on it.

I hadn't used the K2 for some time, as there were other toys to play with, and must confess to not being in a hurry to fix it.

After several fruitless investigations, the "fault" was traced to my having set the KDSP2 to its most aggressive setting - and then forgetting how I'd left it.

Doh!

73  Dave L  G3TJP