K2

KR4OW
Well My K2 kit with the ssb/160m options arrived
today.
I already have the K1 (one it at the Orlando,Fl
Hamcation in Feb. Not built yet.
I kept looking at it and said I got to have the K2 to
go with it I am familiar with the performance of this
rig. The package number on it says 04320 so I don't
know if that is the actual number or not. I guess I
will find out when I install the serial number tag on
it. I must say that there sure are alot of parts and
it will be the biggest kit I have ever built, I built
alot of the ramsey qrp stuff lots fun and real simple
no problems. So wish me luck
David
KR4OW

You must subscribe to post.