K3/10 For Sale

drace3000
This post was updated on .
FOR SALE - Elecraft K3/10W by Original owner KW2AIR
I built from kit serial #8045 purchased February 2014

INCLUDES:
- Filters 2.8khz, 1.8khz, 400hz
- KUSB CAT cable
- KAT3 ATU
- KXV3A( RX Ant., IF Out and Xverter Interface),
- KBPF3 General Coverage RX
- New Alinco DM-330MV switching DC Supply(no supply RF noise on RX)
- New RadioWavz 20 Meter Bazooka; Antenna I used for my 20 mtr DX contacts
- K3 User Guide and Assembly Manuals

CONDITION
In excellent pristine condition and fully operational. Check out the DX I have worked on my QRZ.com logbook with only 5-10W and a simple dipole.

K3 MISC INFO
(have original invoice, no smoking environment, original Elecraft boxes, no scratches or blemishes, in perfect working order)

PAYMENT
- Selling price $2600 or best offer
- Buyer pays shipping and insurance
- Payment via Paypal