K3 For Sale

AL7BA - Jim Shaw
I have my K3/100 for sale.  I purchased it as a kit, S/N 5508, on 5/27/11.  It's been in a non-smoking environment sharing a desktop with two other HF rigs, so it has not seen full-time duty.  The following are included:

K3/100
KAT3 ATU
KXV3A RX Ant., IF Out and Xverter Interface
KFL3A 1.8kHz 8-pole roofing filter
KFL3A 2.1kHz 8-pole roofing filter
KFL3A 2.8kHz 8-pole roofing filter-2.7 swap
KFL3A 6.0kHz 8-pole filter
KBPF3 Gen Coverage RX Module
PR6 6m Preamp
Elecraft/Cady manuals, Nifty manual.

I also did the 12VDC OUT Current Modification to power the P3 Video/FFT Adapter.  I am keeping the MH-2 mic and P3.

My cost then was roughly $3,100, cost now for similar K3S, albeit better specs, roughly $4,200.  I'm asking $2500 plus shipping from Dayton, Ohio.  Will consider any reasonable offers.  If interested, please e-mail me at jshaw1@woh.rr.com.  Prefer PayPal.  Thanx for your time.
73
Jim Shaw
AL7BA/8