K3: German Tank Problem - remix

DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL
Oh boy...what a mess.

So now we have "tiny" K3 serial numbers showing up as being just
received (those are the K3s ordered assembled?).  Additionally, these
are still those that were placed with deposits.  We also know that
orders from May 2 (at least) that were placed w/o deposits are
scheduled (at least some of them) for shipment in Jan 2008.

Will kits in run #1 w/o a deposit go out before non-kits in run#1 also
w/o a deposit or will they be "mixed?"

Being on vacation, I now have all this opportunity to ponder such things.

My apologies to those who are sick of delivery and run size
speculation.  I couldn't help myself.

de Doug KR2Q

Re: K3: German Tank Problem - remix

k6dgw
DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote:

> So now we have "tiny" K3 serial numbers showing up as being just
> received (those are the K3s ordered assembled?).

Any chance we could give this subject a rest for awhile?

> My apologies to those who are sick of delivery and run size
> speculation.  I couldn't help myself.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2008 Cal QSO Party  4-5 Oct 08
- www.cqp.org

Re: K3: German Tank Problem - remix

saniya838
If you have a German talk problem, we are here to help you. SevenMentor provides one of the Best institutes for the German Language Classes in Pune with placement training.

Now, if you’re a small bit more progressed or fair need to get utilized to the “every day” German that’s utilized in everyday discussions, we prescribe tuning in to a few customary podcasts in German. You might learn a few unused words and expressions, and you’ll moreover begin to get it German culture and individuals better.