K3 -> KPA500 -> KAT500

Phil Hystad-3
I am not sure if I have read this or not.  However, if I have read it, I forgot the answer.  If I have not read it, then my question.

If I have my K3 feeding my KPA500 feeding my KAT500 then,

If I push the Tune button on the K3, what happens?  My guess is that the K3 AT will be disabled and my tune signal will operate through the KPA500 which is automatically disabled at the moment and the KAT500 is tuned to my load.  Or, maybe I have to configure the AT in the K3 to be disabled yet allow the tuning to operate the KAT500.

My preference is that if the KPA500 is on at the time I push the tune button then it is temporarily switched off so that the tune signal passes through at 10 watts to the KAT500.  Or, do I have to physically switch off the KPA500 prior to doing my tune operation.  Knowing Eric and Wayne, I wouldn't think so.

73, phil, K7PEH