K3: N1MM beginner question

K7TV
Configuration:

Computer serial port connected to K3, computer USB connected to Winkeyer, Winkeyer Key output connected to K3 Key In, No connection to K3 PTT in, CONFIG PTT-KEY OFF-OFF, QSK full, nothing connected to K3 ACC.

Send CW message from N1MM:

I want QSK but the TX LED stays on during the message. Something is asserting PTT during the message, and the only source of this I can think of would be a software command from N1MM to the K3. I have looked for a way to turn this off in N1MM, but haven't found one. Please help.

For other modes I probably want a connection to the K3 PTT input, I just don't want it to be activated in CW.

BTW I tried to post on the Yahoo N1MM group, but the server was unavilable.

Thanks and 73,

Erik K7TV

Re: K3: N1MM beginner question

Dave Hachadorian
n1mm/config/ports/on K3 control com press "set" button/
uncheck "radio PTT via command."

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ