K3 Owner's Manual Rev. D now available

wayne burdick
Administrator
As some of you have noticed, we've posted an updated K3 Owner's Manual
on our web site. We're also shipping the rev. D manual with new K3s.

Here's a partial list of what's new in Revision D:

  - includes full index
  - all new firmware features and menu entries detailed
  - expanded sub receiver operation section
  - RS232 and ACC connector pinout drawings added
  - troubleshooting section reorganized and extended

A detailed summary of changes is not available (that in itself would be
a huge task). But the additions and changes reflect the firmware
release notes issued since 11/07.

You can download the .pdf version of the rev. D manual free of charge.
A printed and bound copy is $29.95 (listed on our Order page, at the
end of the K3 section).

73,
Wayne, N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K3 Owner's Manual Rev. D now available

Jerry Flanders
At 12:25 PM 8/14/2008, wayne burdick wrote:
>As some of you have noticed, we've posted an updated K3 Owner's
>Manual on our web site. We're also shipping the rev. D manual with new K3s.
>
>Here's a partial list of what's new in Revision D:
>
>  - includes full index
>  - all new firmware features and menu entries detailed

Firmware release number, please?

Jerry W4UK

On Aug 14, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Jerry Flanders wrote:

> At 12:25 PM 8/14/2008, wayne burdick wrote:
>>
>>  - all new firmware features and menu entries detailed
>
> Firmware release number, please?

The manual covers firmware through rev 2.23 (the present beta release).

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K3 Owner's Manual Rev. D now available

Bruce Bowman

> Firmware release number, please?
>
> Jerry W4UK

Per the errata sheet, looks like 2.21