[K3] P3 command to center display on CW band

[K3] P3 command to center display on CW band

Sverre Holm (LA3ZA)
Is there a possibility to program a P3 key to center the display on x.025 MHz?

I prefer to use the P3 in an overview mode with 50 kHz span covering from e.g. 14.000 to 14.050 and then I zoom in using a span of 10 kHz during a pile-up. As I go back to 50 kHz span, the center frequency changes to whatever frequency I happen to be on. What is the easiest way to recenter the display on 14.025 without using the 'CENTER' function and rotate the selector until I have the right frequency span?
Sverre, LA3ZA

K2 #2198, K3 #3391,
LA3ZA Blog: http://la3za.blogspot.com,
LA3ZA Unofficial Guide to K2 modifications: http://la3za.blogspot.com/p/la3za-unofficial-guide-to-elecraft-k2.html