K3 - Something loose?

K2GN
Looking for ideas.

I've had this problem for about a month now.

After powering up the K3 and associated equipment, sometimes I have PTT/but
no power output.

The display reads "0 power" on the VFO B portion.

PTT itself has never failed, but I checked all external connections and none
are loose.

When this situation occurs, I can tap the top of the K3 and then the K3
responds with the proper power out.

I know there must be something loose.

Before I go taking the radio apart to look for loose connections, does
anyone know which jumpers may cause this.

It will be greatly appreciated if you can narrow my search down.

Thank you

Larry/K2GN - http://k2gn.com <http://k2gn.com/>