K3 TX Inhibit success

Edward R Cole
Appears John G4ZTR has solved the control issue with K3 Inhibit.

I am using Inhibit on 2m and higher with my K3 and thought I would
share how I did it using a sequencer.  BTW the K3 will not transmit
RF unless the Inhibit line is keyed by my sequencer even if I use the
XMIT button in TUNE (this is as it should be so accidental RF is not
transmitted).  When my sequencer is powered off the K3 cannot be
keyed on 2m, but will function on other bands.  I accomplished this
by using the BAND0 control line to enable Inhibit only on 2m (which
uses TRN1 for my station).  TRN1 outputs +5v on BAND0 which I use for
driving a relay to enable INHIBIT.  See my webpage:
http://www.kl7uw.com/TX-INHIBIT.htm
Disregard references to the FT-847 inhibit.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45