K3 Tune works, XMIT button produced no power.

K3 Tune works, XMIT button produced no power.

Larry Lopez
transmit power is set to 10 watts.
mode is AM, but that doesn't seem to matter.

When I press tune into a dummy load/swr meter, it tunes normally:

   The K3 shows swr and power on it's meters.
   external swr meter show power also.
   swr is 0.0 on both the K3 and the external swr meter.

When I press xmit:
   The K3 shows swr nothing,   power shows one bar.
   Also, power does not show on an external swr meter.

I have no clue.

I was testing an old S2-30 antenna tuner into a dipole.

The antenna SG-230 tuner is completely out of the circuit now.

Re: K3 Tune works, XMIT button produced no power.

Larry Lopez
Clarification:

I press the tune button and it tooks.

When I press the the xmit button little happens.

When I press and hold down the xmit button it goes into permanent rune mode
and it show output and swr just fine on the K3 and the swr meter.