K3 - XV144 operation

N2TK

Got the XV144 working fine with the K3 on CW and SSB. However, I can't get
it into the FM mode. What did I miss setting up?

Tnx
N2TK, Tony

RE: K3 - XV144 operation

N2TK

Please ignore my question. Got my K3's mixed up. I hooked up the XV144 to
the K3 that did not have FM. I guess this is a reason to have K3's setup
with the same options.

73,
N2TK, Tony

Re: K3 - XV144 operation

M0XDF
but then you'd be turning the VFOA knob on the other K3 :-)
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Hofstadter's Law: The time and effort required to complete a project are
always more than you expect, even when you take into account