K3 and P3

John Lemay
Hi all

Rick said

<  If you have a P3, unplug the RS-232 connection(s) and it will show you
your audio during transmit.  That way, you don't have to trust your ears to
make the adjustments in timbre.

Request (Wayne/Eric):  Can we make the P3 have this ability without
unplugging the I/O?  It's VERY handy to watch the transmit audio. >

I second that request.

In addition, I wonder if someone could publish a few screen shots on their
web page to indicate good and bad examples of setting up the K3 transmit
side ?

Many thanks

John G4ZTR

database 6686 (20111205) __________