K3 and PR-781

vk8fqrp
Good Day All,

I have recently purchaced a Heil PR-781, plan on installing it into the station in the next few days.

Looking at the Heil site it appears at one point they had EQ settings, however the chart is no longer showing.

Can anyone that has a similar mic give some guidance for some starting figures for EQ settings? Both 2.8Khz and 4Khz ESSB.

Thanks in advance.

Brendon
VK4HIA

Re: K3 and PR-781

K9QJS
Brendon,

Yes, the chart is not showing here:  http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/dsp-settings/125-all-things-elecraft

I sent an email to the email address that was shown on that page in the footing area.

Hoop
K9QJS