K3 : no sound from speaker, no rx

Martin-2
Guys, i just completed the initial test and calibration.
I hear no sound from the speaker or headphone, the rx shows no s-meter
action when i transmit a signal with an other tx.
There are no ERR-Messages.

The radio ist equipped with the Transverter-Interface, I still have to
install the Sub-RX and KPA100.

Maybe this behavior is normal until everything is installed? Should i
proceed assembling or troubeleshoot now?

Going to bed now, it is 01:16 local.

--

73, DM4iM

K2/10 #2706 , K3/100 #2878

Re: K3 : no sound from speaker, no rx

hb9brj
DM4iM wrote
Guys, i just completed the initial test and calibration.
I hear no sound from the speaker or headphone, the rx shows no s-meter
action when i transmit a signal with an other tx.
There are no ERR-Messages.

The radio ist equipped with the Transverter-Interface, I still have to
install the Sub-RX and KPA100.
Experienced the same when building my K3 in August 2008.

It seems that the AUX-DSP board (used by Sub-RX), when installed during the front panel assembly, blocks the entire system as long as the Sub-RX itself is not installed. Support told me to remove the AUX-DSP board, do the initial tests and only reinstall it before adding the Sub-RX.

Markus

Re: K3 : no sound from speaker, no rx

chen dave
You can also change the menu setting to enable the SUB-RX, you will get
error
message when you power on. Don't worry about that. At this time you should
get
the audio back.

73s David , BA4RF