K3 power control

wayne burdick
Administrator
Power control issues were unexpected, because we had 70+ K3 owners
running this exact power control firmware for a few weeks. That's why
we did a beta release of 3.04.

But I have now confirmed some of the observations from the weekend,
using specific settings some of you sent me. So I guess you need a
thousand radios running the same code before everything comes to light
:)

I'm working on it.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K3 power control

AB3EN
Beta means beta. It is great to hear that as usual you take the user comments seriously. K3 is the best investment I ever made, sure better than my 401K.
Dan

wayne burdick wrote
Power control issues were unexpected, because we had 70+ K3 owners
running this exact power control firmware for a few weeks. That's why
we did a beta release of 3.04.

But I have now confirmed some of the observations from the weekend,
using specific settings some of you sent me. So I guess you need a
thousand radios running the same code before everything comes to light
:)

I'm working on it.

73,
Wayne