K3 with Two Meter Module, Heat Buildup, Possible FW Change?

K3 with Two Meter Module, Heat Buildup, Possible FW Change?

Harry_Yingst
When running the K3 on two meters It gets fairly hot fairly
quick since it only uses the side of the case as a heatsink.

I noticed that the K3 Remained warm for some time. When I went Back to HF and the
fans for the PA came on the K3 cooled down fairly quickly and has remained cool.

This makes me think that a FW change that would either run the fans whenever the
K3 transmits on two meters or reads the temp of the front panel to turn the fans on.