K3S and FLDigi

Chris Kimball
Is there any need to use an external audio card, such as SignalLink, with the K3S?  Or does the USB cable from the rear panel go directly into my computer running FLDigi?

Thanks,

Chris
NQ8Z

Re: K3S and FLDigi

Bob McGraw - K4TAX
The USB cable between the computer and radio work just fine with
FLDIGI.    You will need to set the radio menu to USB and not RS-232.
And use Data A mode for the radio.

Very easy implementation and works great.   The SignaLink is  not needed.

73
Bob, K4TAX

On 1/4/2016 9:31 AM, Chris Kimball wrote:
> Is there any need to use an external audio card, such as SignalLink, with the
> K3S?  Or does the USB cable from the rear panel go directly into my computer
> running FLDigi?
>
> Thanks,

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: K3S and FLDigi

Kenneth Christiansen
Hi Chris
FLDIGI works on my Win 10 lap top and K3S with no other sound card. It also works through a USB hub along with my keyboard, mouse, and Winkeyer. Good luck
Ken w0cz

Sent from my iPhone