K60XV alignment question

Tim Logan
Hi folks -
I have all options installed in K2 and all are working extremely well. I
am just finishing up with the K60XV. In doing the alignment I get a
slightly low voltage reading on 5300kHZ of .79 (where the manual says it
should no be less than 1.0 on page 11). All other voltages are within
range. Is this a significant issue or should I leave well enough
alone.....rather than do the VCO alignment again from the K2 manual
Alignment and Test Part II? Thanks for any advice in advance!
73/Tim NZ7C