K7SVV Estate Sale

w7aqk
Hi All,

First rig to sell is a K2.  This is a relatively late model (serial # 5K+).
It is the QRP version, and has the SSB option and 160 meter option.  I also
have the ATU option, but it is not installed--it does come with the rig,
however.  NOT a difficult add-on.

I checked the radio out today, and it works super FB.  Neat, clean, and
assembled by a guy who was fastidious!  He was an IBM tech, so that might
give you some comfort.  I looked hard, but found no issues.  Not surprising,
though, since this guy loved to build stuff, but didn't use them much.
Anyway, I think it's a good buy, and if I didn't already have two K2's, I'd
buy it myself!

List for what he had in it is around $1100+.  I think a more than fair price
for this rig is $675 plus shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.