KAF2 cylindrical crystal I got two.

Ivin Flint
I am confused on the X1 Crystal, cylindrical 32.768 crystal.  I have two.  One is labeled S573 and the other is labeled S793.  I don't think there are supposed to be two and I am not familiar with these.  I gues the 793 is closest to the 32.768 but some advice would be nice or am I overlooking something?

Ivin

Re: KAF2 cylindrical crystal I got two.

Don Wilhelm-4
Ivan,

I don't know if there is a significant difference between the 2 crystals
or not, but I suspect that either will work.

The crystal is only for the Real Time Clock.  Put one crystal in and
keep tabs on the time display for a few days.  If it is off drastically,
try the other crystal.  If it off by only a little bit, try adjusting
C19 as indicated in the manual on page 12.  The normal clock accuracy is
better than 2 seconds per day.
If you have an accurate frequency counter, the clock frequency should be
32768.0 Hz (measure at U3 pin 2).