KAT 500s in February

W0UCE
Reference the latest about KAT 500 shipments:

"As I mentioned maybe a month ago, we make a mid-course change to the KAT500
design (3 antenna jacks, no internal balun). We're just  completing the
prototypes with these changes. I suspect we'll have some field-test units
out in late January/early February. If all goes  well that means end of
February for first shipments, but don't quote me. Getting a bit busy around
here...."

I apologize in advance to Elecraft but as an anxious KAT 500 awaiter... I
just gotta say I hope units do go out the end of February.  Next spring I
just don't wanna post "Spring has sprung, the grass has riz I wonder where
some KAT500s is"

I'm not condemning Elecraft... just having some fun.

73,

Jack