KAT100 LED Configuratuin Jumpers

Unifiedtx
There are jumpers W1 through W6 that ground various pins of MCU  U1  16F877
for LED control.  W1 - W2: Both open = Auto. LED control; W1 = DOT;  W2 = BAR
and W3 - W6 Leave open except as required (see manual).  This  information is
written on the KAT100 RF Board schematic Rev. A, dated  10-30-02, sheet 2 of 2.
 I have not found anywhere in the manual that says  anything about these
jumpers, especially W3 - W6.  Does anyone know about  these jumpers?
Also, there has to be a way to bypass stray RF to keep the SWR LEDs from
going ape.  Surely something can be done such as putting .01pF caps  across each
LED (D103 - D112) or putting a cap between the 120 ohm resistor  to ground on
each.  Maybe there is a simpler mod.  What small  amount of stray RF I have in
the shack is not "hot" and is easily handled  by all my rigs and other auto
antenna tuners.  The KAT100-1 works  perfectly if I can just get the display to
work right (especially on 30  meters).  I would like to focus on what can be
done to the tuner  and not the antenna or ground.  Surely someone can come up
with a fix for  this.  Roy Morris  W4WFB