KAT2 problems continued - T1

TJ Campie
So I removed R6 in my attempt to isolate my problems with my power
readings and I found the DC voltage on U4, pin 1 to be .01V so
obviously there's a problem.  The directions suggest checking T1.  I
did not build this board so I don't know if the windings of T1 were
shorted when it was made but they appear to be now that it is on the
board.  Are the red and green wires supposed to be shorted when its on
the board?  (after some study of the schematic, it is clear that they
are now shorted on the board)  I am not sure where to look next.  I've
reflown all the solder joints with no change and U4 has power.  I
don't know where to look next!  Some guidance would be great.

Tom