KAT2 update

TJ Campie
Hey guys, another update on my tuner troubles.  We pulled out the TL072 we'd
put in place of U4 and checked the voltages through the RF bridge and
found everything to be good so the problems I've been having have been in
U4.  For those who I may have not told, it turns out the first device I put
in for U4 was actually another EEPROM - I hadn't checked the part since I
was finishing a build and the only 2 parts left were the MCU and this other
8 pin DIP.  I replaced it with a TL072 which obviously doesn't work since it
is designed for dual rails.
Long story short, I need an LM358 to replace it.  Does anybody have an extra
one they could send me?

Thanks, Tom

PS I didn't buy my kit from Elecraft so they want to charge me for a part
and shipping