KAT500 Advance Order Form

KM4VX
The KTA500 Advance Order Form does NOT exist, but I suspect the title of this message attracts some interest. Is Elecraft ready to post an Advance order Form for the KAT500 as was the case with the KX3? Thank you, and please e-mail me the first KAT500 Advance Order Form in gratitude for my suggestion. You are welcome. Ron

Re: KAT500 Advance Order Form

Oliver Dröse
Ron,

there was no advance order form for the KX3. You could only subscribe to an
info mailing list where the link to order was posted first (and copied to
the main Elecraft reflector just a minute later).

Vy 73, Olli - DH8BQA
http://www.dh8bqa.de/