KAT500 Display

Jeff Strube
Will the KAT500 have a similar power/SWR display then the W2? Also, will
there be support to read the power/swr in software like the W2? It would be
killer if the KAT500 can handle advanced metering as well as tuning.

My apologies if this has already been addressed.

Regards,
Jeff - AK3S

Re: KAT500 Display

k5oai
don't feel slighted Jeff,
I never received a reply to the same question either.

K5OAI