KAT500 by Christmas

Fred Bennett  N9TA-2
   Hi Gang

Any word on whether or not the KAT500 will be available by Christmas 2011?

My wife needs the proper "guidance" for Christmas ideas......HI HI

   73...de...Fred  N9TA

Re: KAT500 by Christmas

wayne burdick
Administrator
Hi Fred,

Our present goal is to field-test the KAT500 starting in December.
(Our engineering team is having too much fun making improvements.)
We'll announce the production ordering and shipping dates as soon as
possible.

Thanks,
Wayne
N6KR

On Nov 20, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Fred Bennett N9TA wrote:

>   Hi Gang
>

> Any word on whether or not the KAT500 will be available by Christmas
> 2011?
>
> My wife needs the proper "guidance" for Christmas ideas......HI HI

Re: KAT500 by Christmas

Bob-270
And any outlook for those, like I, who were hoping for the external monitor
option for the P3
as a XMAS list suggestion?

73,
Bob
K2TK

On 11/20/2011 3:30 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> Our present goal is to field-test the KAT500 starting in December.
> (Our engineering team is having too much fun making improvements.)
> We'll announce the production ordering and shipping dates as soon as
> possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne
> N6KR
>

> On Nov 20, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Fred Bennett N9TA wrote:
>
>>    Hi Gang
>>

>> Any word on whether or not the KAT500 will be available by Christmas
>> 2011?
>>
>> My wife needs the proper "guidance" for Christmas ideas......HI HI
>>
> _

Re: KAT500 by Christmas

Tony Estep
Hey, MY wife is waiting for the KX3 for her Christmas list. Don't distract
the elves.

73,
Tony KT0NY

--
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352

Re: KAT500 by Christmas

Ralph Parker
>>Any word on whether or not the KAT500 will be available by Christmas?

>We'll announce the production ordering and shipping dates as soon as
possible.

You can do what I did while waiting for my KPA500:
I found a picture on the internet and printed it, then pasted it on the
front of a cardboard box and set it on the desk where the real one would go.
Minimally satisfying, but not much gain.

Ralph, VE7XF